At 1501, we know that you want to look and feel your best for all those special occasions. Our team of fully trained stylists are here to help you get the look you want.
Weddings & Special Occasions
- Hen Parties
- Birthday Parties
- And everything else!
Take the stress out of getting ready and let us look after it for you. We love trying new styles and are more than happy to try new things. If you see styles in magazines, online etc. show us and we can recreate!
Your wedding day is one of those days where you want to look your absolute best, especially with all those photos! We offer trials, for that added peace of mind that you are going to be happy on the day. This allows us to try a few things see what you like. Hairstyles can vary so much, with some opting for a sleek and polished style, while others prefer a more boho natural look. Whatever you want, we can do it for you.
On the morning of your wedding, you and your bridal party have exclusive use of the salon. Relax and enjoy getting ready in complete privacy.
- Brides €65
- Bridesmaid €50
- Flower Girls €25
- Bridal package on consultation
Tips on choosing a wedding hairstyle
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different styles. Often our clients have a certain style in mind, but when they “try it on”, they change their mind. The trial will allow you to see what suits your face.
- Go for something you feel comfortable with. If you aren’t used to having your hair scraped back, chances are a tight hairstyle may cause a headache by the end of the day. Again, a trial will let you see how it feels for a whole day.
- Go with your own natural hair. If you have very curly hair and try to straighten it on the day, consider the fact that rain etc. will make it curly again – not a look a bride wants on their wedding day.
- Choose the style based on the dress. If you have a very intricate and detailed dress, it is best to keep the hair simple so as not to take away from it. Likewise, if you have a very simple dress, a beautiful detailed hairstyle can work really well. If you have a lot of detail on the back – an upstyle is always a good choice. Feel free to bring in photos of your dress, we can help you choose a few styles that will work.
- Let us know if you are wearing a veil. Many brides often forget! This means we can shape the hair in such a way that it will hold the weight of a veil and not interfere with the overall style.